Equity crowdfunding is a great new way to throw your support behind amazing start-ups. And the best bit? You can own a piece of them from as little as $50.
Learn about equity crowdfunding
How can I invest?
With Equitise, it’s simple to be a part of equity crowdfunding. Follow these steps:
- Create an account
- Browse our latest offers
- Read the offer page & select ‘invest’ if you’re keen
Who is allowed to invest?
Anyone can invest in one of our retail offers. Just note that:
- You must be over 18 years
- Retail investors must be Australian residents
- The minimum investment starts as low as $50. The maximum is $10,000 per company
How can I make a return on my investment?
Once you own a stake in a business via equity crowdfunding, you could get returns when the business:
- Is acquired by another company
- Pays dividends to shareholders
- Floats or lists on the stock exchange
CURRENT OFFERSFind a business you want to back
The world's first smart, app-enabled walkaway cookware that does the cooking for you.
Iconic Australian brand pioneering consumer logistics using proprietary technology to expand nationally...
Finally, a better way for Australian businesses, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to manage their money...
Australia’s first personal finance app where you can earn money. Connecting businesses to consumers like never...
The authentic certified organic wholefoods bakery.