Equity crowdfunding meets the democratising of Venture Capital…
Introducing Syndicates on EquitiseDiscover Syndicates
We bring together the Australasian investment network through equity crowdfunding and syndicate investment. You can now invest as little as $100 and own a piece of your favourite startup company.
Featured investment opportunities
THC is at the forefront of developing a leading, diversified, worldwide cannabis business, focused on three core business units.
An automated, intelligent robot for supermarkets, with the ability to analyse shelving stock gaps and report real time data
Leading social-media platform to gather and share what's on your mind with people on your wavelength
Equity Crowdfunding Australia and New Zealand
The Trans-Tasman Investment Platform
As the leading private equity marketplace in Australia and New Zealand, the Equitise equity crowdfunding platform includes thousands of individual investors, entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists. The Equitise crowdfunding platform provides access to thousands of investors and has helped entrepreneurs across Australia and New Zealand raise millions in capital through equity crowdfunding and alternative investments.
With our equity crowdfunding proprietary platform and analytics, Equitise achieves a superior experience for investors and a higher funding success rate for entrepreneurs. Equitise's equity crowdfunding technology enables entrepreneurs to analyse and optimise their business plan before they engage investors. Investors in turn use Equitise's equity crowdfunding platform to efficiently screen and analyse high growth companies to fund and support entrepreneurs.
Equitise. The Future of Crowdfunding. Traditional equity crowdfunding involves direct investment in a company by an investor. Syndicated investment allows investors to participate in equity crowdfunding offers led by professional investors. By facilitating syndicated investment alongside the traditional equity crowdfunding model Equitise provides an alternative investment ecosystem for all investors. We make investing in high growth companies accessible, efficient and safe for all investors, from retail investors and Family Offices through to Angel investors and professional investors.
To date, Equitise has attracted some of the most sophisticated and best financial investors - H2 Ventures, AWI Ventures, Investec, Tank Stream Ventures and Bridgelane Capital. Equitise has also received investment from members of New Zealand’s most active Angel Group (Flying Kiwi Angels) and other well-known angel investors with prior exits in the online disruption space.
FINANCIAL MARKETS CONDUCT REGULATIONS - WARNING STATEMENT ABOUT EQUITY CROWDFUNDING
- Equity crowdfunding is risky.
- Issuers using Equitise’s facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of businesses is very speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and must be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- New Zealand law normally requires people who offer financial products to give information to investors before they invest. This requires those offering financial products to have disclosed information that is important for investors to make an informed decision.
- The usual rules do not apply to offers by issuers using Equitise’s facility. As a result, you may not be given all the information usually required. You will also have fewer other legal protections for this investment.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself.