Equity crowdfunding is a great new way to throw your support behind amazing start-ups. And the best bit? You can own a piece of them from as little as $50.
Learn about equity crowdfunding
How can I invest?
With Equitise, it’s simple to be a part of equity crowdfunding. Follow these steps:
- Create an account
- Browse our latest offers
- Read the offer page and select ‘invest’ if you’re keen
Who is allowed to invest?
Anyone can invest in one of our equity crowdfunds. Just note that:
- You must be over 18 years
- Retail investors must be NZ residents
- The minimum investment can start as low as $50
How can I make a return on my investment?
Once you own a stake in a business via equity crowdfunding, you could get returns when the business:
- Is acquired by another company
- Pays dividends to shareholders
- Floats or lists on the stock exchange