Bringing you a carefully curated selection of initial public offerings (IPOs) from companies listing on the stock exchange. Usually past the startup stage and having experienced good traction, these companies are ready to become publicly owned, allowing you to sell your shares on the stock exchange.
Learn how IPOs work
How can I invest in an IPO?
Using Equitise, you can invest online in a matter of minutes. Follow these steps:
- Create an account & verify your identity
- Browse IPOs & read the prospectus
- Choose your investment amount & invest
Who can invest in IPOs?
Anyone can invest in an IPO. Just note that:
- You must be 18 or older
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand resident
- Each IPO sets its own investment limits
How can I make a return on my investment?
Once you own shares in a company listed on the stock exchange, you could:
- Sell shares on the stock market
- Receive dividends if the company pays them
- Sell the shares if the company is taken over
CURRENT OFFERSFind an IPO you like the look of
We currently don't have any IPO offers live. If you haven't already, create an account and signup to our newsletter to be updated when we do.