Internship Graphic Designer
Internship | Sydney NSW, Australia
Equitise is the market leader in crowd equity funding. We bring together high
growth, innovative companies (that go through a rigorous internal selection process) and
investors through our online platform to create a win- win situation. Our company played a
pivotal role in creating the recently licensed retail equity crowdfunding market in Australia
which allows Australian and New Zealand citizens to invest as little as $50 and become a
shareholder in a business. More importantly, the new retail crowdfunding platform allows loyal
customers to become an integral part of a business they have loved and admired. Please visit our
website at https://equitise.com/ if you want any additional information about our company.
At Equitise, we fully understand that a good work environment helps
enhance productivity, satisfaction and creativity. Our office is conveniently located in the Tank
Stream Lab coworking space on 17-19 Bridge Street in the heart of Sydney CBD. Our
Coworking office space includes a café quality coffee machine, massage chair, ping pong table
and a bar and entertainment area. Employees are also welcoming to join the Run club and/or the
Golf club and enjoy free Yoga and Pilates classes every other Thursday and free breakfast every
Friday. Interested employees can also take part in various Tank Stream Lab events.
Equitise is a startup company. This means you will be working with a
relatively small team consisting of around 10 members. The team is very friendly, diverse and
more importantly goal/objective driven. Most of your duties and responsibilities mentioned
below will take place in a fast paced, creative and innovative environment which will
compliment someone willing to ‘wear many hats’ and ‘think outside the box’. Individuals who
appreciate the vast learning potential from getting their hands dirty in multiple tasks/roles and the
opportunity to meet entrepreneurs, will be best suited for the position.
The job title for the position is Analyst. This is a full-time position and the
person who occupies this role will report to the Head of Fundraising at Equitise. We are looking
for people who are digitally savvy, take initiative and more importantly are punctilious.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying the most influential means to create visual content/art to promote a technology/idea/product/service/organization, including using good judgement to decide the best way to share its use/impact for e.g. using an infographic, or a photo.
- Creating original assets such as infographics, social media posts and banners for Equitise and our clients.
- Taking initiative to write new templates for ongoing use to endure brand consistency.
- Proposing new visual concepts and graphics to strategically compliment the brand guidelines and current templates.
- Assisting with other graphic design needs as they arise.
- Creating an accurate timeline for developing a complete graphic/visual deliverable.
- Taking feedback from the team and using that feedback to edit any material according to the new specifications.
- Studying a degree in/related to Graphic Design at university level. Final year undergraduate students, recent graduates and current master perusing students are all welcome to apply.
- Essential to be proficient with digital media software like Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
- Proficiency with video editing software like Imovie, Final Cut, Movie Maker and other similar software in highly regarded.
- Proficiency in WordPress is also highly regarded.
- Proficiency in MS office specifically PowerPoint.
- Organized, dependent and able to meet set goals/objectives.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create original graphic designs, infographics
- Any work experience in the graphic design field will be very highly regarded.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Apply to job